Sunscreens are products combining several ingredients that help prevent the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation from reaching the skin. Two types of ultraviolet radiation, UVA and UVB, damage the skin, age it prematurely, and increase your risk of skin cancer.
So using sunscreens is must these days.Must to know these things before using sunscreens.
There are two types of sun block products:
• Physical sun block: The main ingredients in these products are titanium dioxide or zinc oxide. Physical sun block stick better to the skin than chemical one. Since they are chemical-free they do not tingle or sting like chemical ones. You can try Neutrogena Sensitive Skin UVA/UVB Sun block.
• Chemical sun block: The main ingredient in such sun block is octyl metho xycinnamate.
Do not move out of your house until your sunscreen has dried out completely or say is absorbed into your skin. People who are allergic to sunscreen can opt for oil-free and fragrance-free product.
Hope these tips will help you to look fresh and radiant rather than looking ruined and washed out in summers.
Thank you for reading.
Makeup Tips for Summers :
Every woman wants to look good irrespective of everything. Makeup plays an important role in it. But, as the temperatures rise and summer creeps in, makeup can become a sticky mess. To avoid the makeup horrors in hot summer just follow these basic tips while getting ready.
Apply a lightweight primer, and then apply a lightweight foundation. It’s better if you opt for a tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of your regular foundation. Tinted moisturizers feel much lighter on skin. If you do not want to spend money on a tinted moisturizer then here is what you can do. Just combine a small amount of your liquid foundation with an equally small amount of moisturizer. It will thin it out and provide you with a lighter coat.• Stay away from concealer; apply a small amount of foundation to conceal any spots.
• Avoid using pressed powder in summers as it can form patches on skin. If you must use it, use it sparingly.
• Apply an eye primer and then use a soft shimmery eye shadow on your lids. To get that glow on your lids opt for a coloured eye gloss. These don’t crease as quickly as a cream shadow. Do not opt for cream eye shadow as they can melt off the face in hot summer months.
• Apply waterproof or long-wear gel eyeliner in colours like brown, black and navy. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of waterproof mascara. Or still better use a smearproof clear lash gel for a glimmering effect.
• For cheek colour, apply a light layer of a gel or liquid blush. These stay longer than powder blush. Light shade of bronzer on cheekbones and chin gives you a beautiful suntan.
For lips try a lipliner to avoid colour from bleeding. Lips should have a coat of long-wear lip stain with a bit of shine. Do not overkill your look by using dark colours on your lips. Soft matte is the most preferable one for the ladies. It can be a pink shade or soft brown with sheer gloss. Also, stay away from clear gloss as believe it or not they can increase your chances of lip burn. Gloss with a bit of colour is a best bet, since the pigment is a natural sun block and SPF in it will help further.
• Finish your look with a makeup-setting spray.
Go ahead and have Summer Makeup,with confidence.
Thank you .Feel free to share your experience.
Importance of Conditioning your HAIR -:-
Although everybody needs a conditioner, the frequency of conditioning depends upon the texture of one’s hair. If you have greasy hair which looks shiny all the time, you can avoid using conditioner.However, if your hair is dry and gets tangled easily, it is recommended that you use conditioner every time you shampoo.
Conditioner should be used on the lower half of the hair length, while people with greasy hair should simply apply it to the tips.
There are several conditioners available in the market. Broadly speaking, they come mixed with shampoos, or as stand alone conditioners or leave-in conditioners. Conditioner mixed in with shampoo are not very effective, as it gets washed away during the process of shampooing.
To use a standalone conditioner,after shampoo rince ,take a dollop of conditioner and run it through the hair. You can run your fingers through the hair ends avoiding scalp. Let it stay on the hair for a couple of minutes before you wash it off.
Leave-in conditioner needs to be applied on towel-dried hair and is not to be rinsed out with water. If you are prone to split-ends, you can apply a hydrating serum to the tips of your hair to hydrate the shaft and minimize splits.
IMP NOTE :: Avoide directly on the scalp as it is designed to moisturize the hair shaft and not the skin. When applied directly on the scalp, it may cause a reaction on the scalp skin. This can result in an itchy scalp and some people who are prone to dandruff may have an exacerbation of dandruff if the conditioner is applied directly on the scalp.
Hence, there are several reasons to condition one’s hair as it makes your hair smooth, soft and less prone to damage.
Thank you.Feel free to write to me.
Say No to Summer Burning Skin with these simple Home Tips.
Yes, one can always go to the salon but let’s be honest, who has the time? But the lack of time should not refrain you from talking care of your skin and that’s why today we share a list best homemade face packs which are easy to make but equally effective in beating the summer effect on the skin.