Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution.
Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin.
You can save yourself some time and money by using natural remedies that will effectively brighten and lighten your skin complexion...
1. YogurtYogurt, a by-product of milk, has many nutrients that are good for the skin. It also contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties.
Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
2. OrangesThe most important ingredient in skin care is vitamin C, which you can get in abundance from oranges. Plus, oranges have bleaching properties that can lighten your skin tone.
Make a paste by combining two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply the paste on your face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on your hands and legs. Wash it off the next morning. Do this daily.
3. Gram FlourGram flour is one of the best ingredients for people who wish to lighten their skin complexion.
- Mix some gram flour with a small amount of water or rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on your face, hands, and legs.
- Leave it on until the paste dries. Then wash it off with water.
BEAUTY AND FASHION MERGE!