To take care of your nails, #
Most of us usually just rub on a little cuticle oil, take a break from polish, and hope for the best. But, like our faces and hair, nails need targeted TLC to keep them, well, on point. And companies are starting to take note. So, step away from the acetone soak, move back from the acrylics, and check below tips for more...
Gentle WipesFrom a healthy nails perspective, these non-acetone soaked pads are better than regular remover, thanks to Argan oil, which works as a cuticle oil to soften frayed skin. “Sure, it’s going to take a few passes to get all the polish off, but rather than wrecking your nails, you’re hydrating them.”
Oil“Cuticles are your nails' seal to the world,”they keep the bad out and the good in. If they’re healthy, nutrients are sealed in, and a strong nail will grow.” The antifungal, antiseptic, and antiparasitic properties of this neem-based oil help the cuticle do its job, while chamomile and lavender soothe inflammation, redness, or infection. Use it nightly to help your nails get their Rapunzel on.
PrimerA regular basecoat keeps your nails from yellowing and helps polish stay put — and often that’s about it. This creamy nude, on the other hand, evens out bumps and ridges, and makes your nails look so healthy that even if you have a polish color picked out, you’ll probably reconsider putting anything on top.
The good news is that a suntan tends to fade over time.Applying anti-tan face mask also helps fade a summer tan fast. Plus, it helps remove dark spots and blemishes and add a radiant glow to your skin.
You can prepare your anti-tan face mask with skin-lightening ingredients like aloe vera gel, gram flour (also called chickpea flour or besan), tomato, yogurt, lemon juice, cucumber juice and rose water.
As prevention is always better than the cure, avoid sun exposure, especially during the peak hours of the day.
If you cannot avoid going out in the sun, take proper measures like wearing a long-sleeved shirt, and a hat.Also apply a good quality sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more.
Here are exclent recipes for effective homemade anti-tan beauty masks.
1: Homemade Anti-Tan Beauty Mask with Gram Flore
2: Tomato and Yogurt Beauty Mask to Reduce Suntan
1.Homemade Anti-Tan Beauty Mask with Gram Flour
Things you will need
Aloe vera gel
A mixing bowl and spoon
1. Put 2 tablespoons of gram flour in a bowl.
2. Add 1 to 1½ tablespoons of plain yogurt.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
4. Mix it well to get a smooth paste.
Apply this paste on your skin. You can use it on your face as well as hands and legs. Allow it to dry, then scrub it off. Finally, rinse your skin with cool water. Do this once or twice a week.
2- Tomato and Yogurt Beauty Mask :
Things you will need:
- A ripe tomato
- Plain yogurt
- Lemon juice
- A mixing bowl and spoon
1. Chop 1 tomato into pieces and put them in a blender.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
4. Blend the mixture.
Apply this paste on your skin.Allow it to dry, then scrub it off. Finally, rinse your skin with cool water.
Use it 2 or 3 times a week on a regular basis until you are satisfied with the results.
Fenugreek-age old solution for hair growthFenugreek has been utilized to treat hair fall since ages. Also you can utilize it for growing hair.
- Two/three tablespoons of Fenugreek seeds
- A large pan filled with water
- Soak fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Strain and utilize the water to rinse hair.
- Do not instantly wash hair with normal water. Let this water stay for at least 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, wash your hair lukewarm water.
- Repeat this daily for at a month to see your hair getting smooth and silky.
Fenugreek hair mask :
- One tablespoon of fenugreek seeds paste
- ¼ cup or more coconut milk(depending on length of hair) .
- Blend fenugreek seeds paste and coconut milk well.
- Put it to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it to it for half an hour.
- After this, wash off with shampoo and water.
Eggs give additional protein to grow extra hairHair is fundamentally comprised of protein.To grow hair over is to give it additional protein, one of the best proteins-is egg white. What you have to do is take couple of eggs and rub your scalp with the liquids in it. Let stay there for 60 minutes, secure with a shower cap. At that point wash it off with a gentle shampoo and water. You may even make an egg mask for your hair to give it additional shine and quality.
Ingredients for the egg hair mask:
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Egg white from one or two eggs
- One tablespoon of honey
- Blend egg white, olive oil and honey well to make the egg hair mask.
- Put this mask on your scalp. Cover your hair as well.
- Let it stay there for around 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with shampoo and water.
Wash hair with apple cider vinegarApple juice vinegar has numerous advantages for your hair. It invigorates the hair follicles and helps them become thicker. It likewise rinses scalp separated from keeping up the pH equalization of hair which quickens their growth. You simply need to utilize this vinegar after-wash. Include apple juice vinegar with water and utilize it as a last wash for your hair every time you shampoo your hair. Despite the fact that it has a gentle odor that does not trouble anybody yet in the event that you need your hair smell great .
1) Avocados: loaded with two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hunger-crushing fibre (11 – 17g per avocado) and monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually “spot reduce” belly fat.
2) Peanut Butter: not just peanut butter, but mostly any seeds and nuts: postachios, walnuts, almonds,pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Why? They keep you full and satisfied for long periods of time and they are full of healthy fats and minerals
3) Healthy Oils: extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil actually help burn fat by supplying healthy oils your body needs to burn stubborn body fat.
4) These veggies: cetain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale and cabbage contain special phytonutrients (fight-o-nutrients), such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which help to fight against environmental estrogens that can add belly fat.
5) Omelets: Eggs arent bad!!!, they are nutrient dense and loaded with belly-burning protein, vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and omega3 fatty acids. Plus, they will keep you full for long periods of time. Choose eggs from free-range chickens for more healthy nutrients.
6) Dark Chocolate: It is loaded with anti-oxidants (nearly 8 times that found in strawberries) and contains stimulants that can have a positive effect on fat burning. Make sure to choose 80% or higher cocoa content for best results
7) Oatmeal/Porridge: packed with fibre and whole-grain goodness, you can’t go wrong, Just stay away the processed, high-sugar junk out there and stick to slow cook oats. Add berries, walnuts cinnamon to taste.
8) Green Tea: Contains potent antioxidants and has been linked to increased fat burning, including a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that found green tea extract boosted the daytime metabolism of test subjects by 35-43%
9) Beans: Black Beans, navy beans and lima beans all have 6 or more grams of fibre per 1/2 cup. Fibre can clean your system of pounds of “toxic” waste.
10) Berries: strawberries, rasberries and blackberries are loaded wth fibre (which slows sugar absorption) and are packed with vitamins that can fight cravings. (cravings can come from vitamin deficiencies)
11) Cinnamon: Researchers have found that cinnamon contains a type of antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity and effectively helps to stabilize blood sugar. Basically…you’ll store less belly fat.
12) Chili Peppers: Studies have shown that the active ingredient in chili peppers and powder, something called capsaicin, increases calorie-burning, stabilizes blood sugar levels and is a potent antioxidant.
13) Yogurt: Most regular yougurt is bad for your belly. Its loaded with belly-bulging sugar (real or artificial). However, Greek yogurts (plain) are loaded with probiotics that fight that belly bulge.
14) Wild Salmon: One of the best belly-blasting foods because of its protein and high omega-3 fatty acid content. Many people are deficient in omega-3s and when they add them to their diet the fat can really start coming off
15) Meat: Turkey meat ( white preferrably) or any lean protein source is a good belly blasting food. This includes the wild, salmon, free-range chicken, whey protein powders, and especially grass-fed beef because it contains natural CLA – a fat that studies have actually shown to burn fat. The interesting thing about protein is your body will burn off as much as 30% of its calories after you eat it.
Take a minute to digest all that info.
Literally. Adding these foods as part of your regular diet will see you well on your way to destroying that belly fat.
Live Fit,Be Healthy &Happy.